The California EEI Curriculum is pleased to announce that teachers can now take full advantage of our completely free, web-based professional development training for the EEI Curriculum units.
Study at your own pace – when you want, and pick the topics you most want to explore. We have a number of tools to help you, including active, content-rich videos. See the EEI in action in the classroom!
The EEI Curriculum:
– Is approved for use in all K-12 California classrooms by the State Board of Education.
– Teaches academic content standards to mastery for Science and History-Social Science.
– Supports California State and Common Core English-Language Arts standards.
– Provides an effective resource for English Language Learners.
– Engages students with California Connections, stories that relate the academic material to real world, relevant examples.
– Gives you environmentally-based lessons to teach in place of sections of your current textbook.
– Places no extra burden on teachers.
– Fits with established assessment methods – and provides alternative assessment tools to choose from.
See it for yourself: “EEI”